Tools, utilities and links to help you working with wireless devices.
- Frequency band chart will help you to find out the start and stop frequencies of wireless device frequency bands.
- Traficom database exclusion / inclusion tool : Tool to convert Traficom (viestintävirasto) wireless frequency finders results into inclusion / exclusion file, which can be used on Shure Wireless Workbench or Sennheiser Wireless System Manager.
- WaveTool - Wavetool is a professional audio monitoring and listening software for audio engineers. With Wavetool you can quickly find microphones with problems, low battery or no signal.
- Shure Wireless Workbench
- Sennheiser Wireless Systems Manager
Blogs and more information
- Coax cable attenuation chart
- Shure Wireless workbench training - Expert tips on using WWB6.
- RF Venue Blog - Finding signal in the noise. RF Spectrum, wireless audio, and more
Simple intermodulation calculator http://radiomobile.pe1mew.nl/?RF_Aids:On-Line_calculators:Intermodulation
RF Mic & Wireless IEM Signal Strength Calculator http://cleanwirelessaudio.com/Path_Loss_and_Received_Power_Calculator/main.html
Path loss calculator http://http://cleanwirelessaudio.com/Path Loss Comparison Calculator.xls
Online spectrum databases
- http://www.klassiks.fi/rf_scans/ - RF scan page by Klas Granqvist
- http://www.bestaudio.com/ -Treasure trove of information on the science of RF frequency coordination and a collection of frequency scans from around the world
- https://www.wavetower.com/locations - Active online wavetower-frequency scanners