Taajuus.info / rfscans.com is online database for RF engineers to plan off-site in advance of any event.
RF-scans database contains rf-scan files which can be used for preliminary off-site coordination of wireless mics and in-ear monitors. Please note that these scans only present a snapshot of the radio frequency activity (RF environment) at a certain location at a given time.
Scan files can be downloaded as .csv files which could be imported in frequency coordination software such as Shure Wireless Workbench or Sennheiser Wireless Systems Manager orIntermodulation Analysis System (IAS) by Professional Wireless Systems.
Taajuus.info can even convert .csv files between platforms! For example, you can perform wide band scan using Shure AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager and import the converted spectrum data in WSM. Or you can perform a scan with your Sennheiser mic receivers and then use this data with WWB. Support for general .csv format allows you to perform scan with spectrum analyzer such as RF Explorer, Signal Hound, TTi etc. and then use this data on coordination software of your choice. If you are using IAS, you can download scan files in compatible Shure format.
Number of supported scan files formats and ability to convert between them makes taajuus.info the most comprehensve tool to share frequency data between different platforms.
- 2021-04-11 Support for the Wisycom scan files with MAX RF values.
- 2019-07-02 Support for the Wisycom and Lectrosonics scanfiles is now implemented.You can upload Wisycom-scans in .csv format and Lectrosonic files in .sdf -format. Both of these can be converted to WWB, WSM and IAS compatible format.
All supported scan-files can be downloaded in their original format or converted to WWB, WSM and IAS formats.
Supported scan files:
- Shure Wireless Workbench : .csv, .sdb, .sdb2 - Most of the networkable devices are supported, inluding Axient Digital, ULX-D, Spectrum Manager and UHF-R, PSM-1000 etc...
- Sennheiser Wireless Systems Manager: .csv - Most of the networkable devices are supported, including Digital 6000, EW500 G3, EW300 G3, EM3732-II
- Lectrosonics Wireless Designer: .sdf ( Beta test, Venue 2 and Duet support has been tested)
- Wisycom Wireless Manager: .csv ( Beta test, .csv format from MRK980 has been tested)
Following Spectrum Analyzers are supported
- TTi: .csv and .zip - Taajuus.info can parse zip packed sub scans into universal format. Device support includes TTi PSA6005, PSA2702, PSA1302 etc...
- Signal Hound: .csv files scanned with Spike software. Device support includes Signal Hound SA44B etc.
- RF Explorer: .csv files scanned with Touchstone Pro or Vantage. All available RF Explorers are supported as long as the compatible .csv files are used in Wireless workbench format (frequency in MHz , Amplitude in dbm) 470.000, -109.0
Directory of rental companies can be consulted by geographic area, manufacturer or frequency band.